peace and love

ru_glamour Camilla Åkrans Lily Donaldson be sure to wear some flowers in your hair Søndagsfølelsen har vel sneket seg inn på deg kan jeg tenke meg. Jeg våknet tidlig, sto opp, ble trøtt igjen og sovnet på sofaen. Deilig. Jeg har vasket bil, som betyr at jeg går gjennom lignende prosess som bilen; får først all bilens dritt på meg, sjamponerer så bilen og får voksshampo i eget hår, skyller så bilen og blir kliss våt selv. I motsetning til bilen føler ikke jeg meg himla ren sånn i etterkant. I bet the sunday feeling has snuck up on you. I woke up early this morning, got up, got sleeapy again and fell asleep on the couch. Lovely. I've washed the car today, which means I go through somewhat the same process as the car myself; first I for some reason get all the car's dirt on me, I then shampoo the car and get wax shampoo in my own hair, then rinse the car and end up soaking wet. The car feels and looks clean, I for some reason don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment