the met gala

I must say, Leighton Meester's got nerve. I actually thinks she looks cute. She is mixing different patterns in a fun, new way. M-K's face looks gorgeous don't you think? Also feeling the hair. I really like the neckline of the dress, but not totally sure about the rest. But hey, M-K is M-K, and she rules! The Golden Girls came to mind when I saw this pic. Lol. All in Stella McCartney, which do you think looked best? Red lips is definitely back in the game, that's for sure, and I like the whole drama in Kate Bosworth's dress, which she manages to pull off without ending up looking really hard or too goth-like. The simplicity in Ashley's dress; I love love love! My fave. The plunging backline with the jewelry reminded me of a tattoo, and I like tattoos, I dooooooooo! After looking at pictures, I kind of think the stars could have done moooore, moooore, mooooooooooooooooooore........... fadedyouthblog people.com

4 comments:

  1. Leighton Meester ser så sinnsykt bra ut der!!:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. saaaaaaaaaant! hun er nydelig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Min store fav er Liv Tyler! Syns hun var fantastisk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hun er nydelig, det er hun! Digga Erin og, hun er bare så himla feeet!

    ReplyDelete