two in one

I went half and half today. White blazer from Zara, jumpsuit from H&M, Converse or By Malene Birger booties. The belt is wicked cool, and comes from By Malene Birger. I wore this to Benedicte's 25th birthday on saturday but paired it with brown cut-out ballerinas, grey blazer and feather necklace. Hva er oppe? Nei, det er vel like mye oppe som det er nede. Ja ja. Sånn er det. Røra litt rundt overalt i dag, et av de stedene var jobb. Man skal jo ikke egentlig røre på jobb da. Derfor jobbet jeg litt og. Nå har jeg ligget og døst litt på sofaen, og tenkt at jeg burde være ute. Nå er det uansett for sent, for jeg må stikke avgårde. Blid og jeg har PT-time! What up? I guess just as much as what is down. Yes. That's the way it is. Been doing a little bit of this and that today, one of the places I did this and that was work. Now I've been relaxing on the sofa, thinking that I should be outside. Anyways, now it's tooooo late, because I got to go. Happy and I have a date with the PT!

6 comments: