wednesdays

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic The Jet D'eau in Geneva. A big-ass fountain, or water squirt as I thought it was appropriate to call it. I don't have a steady hand, so that's why it's fuzzy. Klokken er 12, jeg har ikke skole i dag. Ergo; jeg har ikke gjort noe fornuftig enda. Ja ja. I dag er det onsdag. Siden lite har skjedd kan jeg heller fortelle litt om turen. Var i Lyon fra tirsdag til tordag. En utrolig fin by, med bra shopping og kule restauranter og barer. Torsdag dro vi til Geneve. Herlig by det og, forholdsvis liten, men da er det ingen fare for å gå seg vill, så i grunn helt ok. Hadde noen herlige dager, og er ikke helt fornøyd med å komme tilbake til hverdagen. It's 12 o'clock, and I don't have school today. Which translates to me not having done anything worth while so far today. Oh well. Today is wednesday. Not much has happened so I thought I could tell you a bit about my trip. I was in Lyon from tuesday till thursday. It is a lovely city, the shopping is good and there's lots of cool restaurants and bars. Thursday we caught the train to Geneva. Lovely city, not too big, which means you're not gonna get lost. Had some great days, and am now a bit unhappy about being back in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment