love lara

                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                love magazine


The new cover of Love starring Lara Stone. I like it. I am feeling the fact that a fashion model actually has some curves. She is thin, but she is also a W-O-M-A-N. And I like that. Carine Roitfeld has been using Lara Stone a lot this year. I like La Roitfeld too. 


Nothing but love here in my corner. You can probably tell. Right now eating christmas chocolate, grapes and nuts. I'm nuts for nuts. I'm also going nuts over the fact that I have to get up at 7 am tomorrow. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreaaaaaaah. Not gonna think about it. Gonna watch Blue Velvet. David Lynch is insane.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your observations. Finally, some women who don't look like they're starving to death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. helt enig! skulle bare vært lov at slike kvinner som henne gikk på runwayen og ikke utmagrede ungjenter

    ReplyDelete