TAGGED

Skjønne Ida har tagget meg og siden jeg sitter her med intet annet enn jeg, meg selv og M&Ms setter jeg i gang med svarene. De følger på engelsk (internasjonaaal)
These are the rules:
1. Respond and rework: Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag five other people.

These are my answers:
What is your current obsession? See-through pants, the Acne Rita leather jacket, black lips and pink hair
Coffee or tea? I do not like coffe, but I L.O.V.E. tea
What’s for dinner? An avocado, half a cucumber and a Stabburet pie
What was the last thing you bought? Suede nude Acne open-toe booties
What are you listening to right now? Yeasayer, Bruce Springsteen and Robyn
What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? Umm, my bags, my flannel shirts and my mom's old Levi's denim shirt.
What is your favourite ice cream flavour? I scream for ice cream and do not discriminate!
What do you think of the person(s) who tagged you? I am in awe of her HTML-skills, love her blog and am pretty sure she herself is lovely too
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? I left my heart downtown and in the city of angels, sooooooo New York and Los Angeles (pretty obvious that one)
Which language do you want to learn? Oui, oui c'est french 
What is your favourite colour? Grey
What is your dream job? In a year I am what I've always wanted to be: a journalist. And I'm gonna take over the world. With words. Or something
If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on? Cake, and my ticket to Barcelona
What book are you currently reading? I just finished Rust by Pedro Carmona-Alvarez and have been reading Shantaram for a while. Will get on it
Describe your personal style? Umm. If I have to say something it would be this: mis-match, a bit quirky (at least I wanna be. lol)and simple but with something else
What are you going to do after this? Wait for someone and then watch a movie
What are your favourite movies? Ooooooh! The Hangover (cause it's classic, and awesome), Batman, the Notebook, the Deer Hunter and Bollywood movies in general
What inspires you? Photography, MKA Olsen, my friends, editorials and blogs
What is your favourite fruit? Yum. Plums, strawberries, watermelons, oranges, grapes
Do you collect something? If I don't say clothes I think my mom will come back from vacation, hit me in the head and tell me to look around
If you could change your name to anything, what would you call yourself? Dunno. I don't wanna change my name
How many times do you press the snooze button before you get up? Never. I get up
What is your favourite smell? Ah, the beach, the ocean and sun-kissed skin
What is your biggest regret? Not making MKA my BFF's when living in NYC and seeing them every other day. Yup
What is the most expensive item in your closet? My Chanel..
What’s your biggest fashion mistake? I probably make'em a couple of times a week
What is your guilty TV pleasure? I love television.... Mad Men, True Blood, The Big Bang Theory, Glee and I wanna get started on How to make it in America
What did you want to be when you grew up? A post-office-worker by day, a flower-shop-worker by night
What is your dream designer item of the moment? Burberry Prorsum boots and the fringe bag from Prada a few years back. Can't and won't forget it.
Who's your alltime favorite designer? This changes, but Chanel and YSL changed everything

I tag and it's ok if you don't do it
Eva - http://wigertstil.blogg.no/
Nathalie - http://nathaliehelgerud.blogspot.com/
Silje - http://bergfald.blogg.no/
Ediot - http://www.ediot.org/
Ida - http://vivalaida.blogspot.com/

This was fun. My visitor (sounds scary) has arrived and I will now watch a movie. Ajø.

1 comment: