look of the day half and half

Tok halv og halv i dag og jeg. Begynte dagen med collegegenser fra American Apparel, silkeskjørt fra By Malene Birger og knall oransje Tory Burch ballerinas. Avsluttet dagen med samme antrekk og H&M wedge-booties. Imorgen er det lørdag, og jeg SKAL bli brun. Skal også fundere over hva jeg skal ha på meg 17. Har bunad, men den fikses på, så kan ikke ha den. Har dere noen tips? Jeg vurderer en hvit kjole som på en måte er litt makrame'et nederst, men den har lange ermer, og det blir kanskje litt varmt det gitt. Ah, mine dilemmaer. Akk og ve. Went half and half today as well. Started the day with my oversized college sweater from American Apparel, silk skirt from By Malene Birger and bright orange Tory Burch ballerinas. Rounded the day off with the same outfit and H&M wedge-booties. It's saturday tomorrow, and I'm going to get a tan. I'm also going to wonder about what I'm wearing may 17th. I have a national "costume"(don't know the English word), but it's getting fixed, so won't be able to wear it. Do you have any tips? I am seriously thinking about a white dress I have which is kinda macrame'd at the bottom, but it is long-sleeved, and maybe it'll get a bit too hot for it? Ah, the "dilemmas" I am faced with you guys.

1 comment:

  1. sweety half..elen

    ^,^
    seeingmy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete