SOMEWHERE

                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                               
Ten decisions shape your life, you'll be aware of five about, seven ways to go through school,
either you're noticed or left out, seven ways to get ahead, seven reasons to drop out, when I said I can see me in your eyes, you said I can see you in my bed, that's not just friendship that's romance too, you like music we can dance to,
Sit me down, shut me up, I'll calm down,
and I'll get along with you

I'll try anything once- The Strokes
pics via nowness

1 comment:

  1. jeg gleder meg sånn.
    og den akustiske versjonen av julian casablancas er såå fin!

    ReplyDelete